Solaris Joka Overview
The Group continues to keep it up in the upcoming Solaris projects to improve and transform lives.
• Housing truly affordable All projects by Solaris incorporate Solar PV panels to produce free electricity that lower living costs and add to the planet’s wellness.
• A complete living experience Projects at Solaris are designed to fit your dreams of a perfect abode. They make the best use of light, space, aspect and energy along with modern amenities and conveniences.
• A greener tomorrow Solaris projects are crafted to contribute positively towards the environment. The central idea of using solar power to meet all major power needs contributes towards global energy sustainability. The carbon footprint savings from such an initiative help in creating a cleaner atmosphere for future generations. Solaris projects aim to create a greener tomorrow by generating lakhs of units of green electricity by the use of solar panels. This in turn helps the residents at Solaris to contribute to global energy sustainability. The projects are as energy efficient as any green building. All Solaris projects bring optimum utilisation of space. The open and airy apartments, best-in-class amenities like Gymnasium, Children’s Play Area, Senior Citizen’s Corner and Swimming Pool, good connectivity and lifelong savings on energy cost make these apartments the best choice.
This concept of affordable luxury was successfully implemented in Solaris Bonhooghly and is being carried forward across all Solaris projects.
Solaris Joka Pricing
Solaris Joka1 BHK
Solaris Joka2 BHK
Solaris Joka3 BHK
Solaris Joka Master Plan
Solaris Joka Floor Plan
Solaris Joka Gallery
Solaris Joka Location Map
Solaris Joka Specifications
• Structure RCC framed structure on Pile Foundation incorporating Earthquake Resistant Design as per relevant IS Code. Aerated Concrete Block for both external and internal walls.
• Exteriors Cement plaster, low VOC waterproof cement-based paint.
• Flooring Vitrified/Ceramic tiles in bedrooms, living/dining, anti-skid ceramic tiles in bathroom/ open terrace/planter.
• Interiors Skin Coat-Engineered plaster inside flats or POP/putty punning over cement plaster inside flats;
• Kitchen Anti-skid ceramic tiles on floor; cuddapah kitchen counter; stainless steel sink, glazed ceramic tiles dado on the walls above kitchen counter up to a height of 600 mm; CP fittings of reputed make.
• Toilets Anti-skid ceramic tiles on floor; glazed ceramic tiles dado on the walls up to door height; ceramic wash basins; western WC and CP fittings of reputed make.
• Doors Main door Wooden door frames, solid core flush shutters with mortice lock and magic eye. Outside finish Polished teak veneer. Inside finish Paint finish/polished teak veneer. Bedroom Painted wooden doorframes, solid core flush shutters with paint finish. Bathroom PVC door frame & shutter. Anodised aluminium sliding door for planter beds & open terrace.
• Windows Anodised Aluminium Frames with fully glazed shutters. • Roof Properly waterproofed.
• Electrical Concealed insulated copper wiring with modular switches of reputed make; AC point in master bedroom; Geyser point in master bathroom; Exhaust fan points in all bathrooms and kitchen;
• Plumbing Internal concealed plumbing.
• Power Back-up Emergency power backup for common area lighting and lifts. Emergency power backup in each flat for lights and fan.
• Choice of component is at the sole discretion of the promoter in case there are multiple options.
• Common and Lobby Area Flooring Vitrified tiles in lobbies on all floors. VDF flooring/Paver block in covered Car park Grass track paver/Paver block/Bituminous surface in open car park. Interiors Skin coat-engineered plaster/OBD painting over POP/putty punning on cement plaster. Stairs Indian patent stone flooring/epoxy coating; MS/Brick railing with MS pipe hand rail. Lift Facia Vitrified tiles with granite/marble in ground floor lobby.
FLOORING • Living & Master Bedroom: Vitrified / Ceramic / Porcelain / Equivalent Tiles • Kitchen: Vitrified / Ceramic / Porcelain / Equivalent Tiles • Bathrooms: Vitrified / Ceramic / Porcelain / Equivalent Tiles • Balcony / Utility: Anti-skid Vitrified / Ceramic / Porcelain / Equivalent Tiles or Stone • Ground Floor Lobby: Granite / Equivalent Stone • Ground to First Floor Stairs: Granite / Equivalent Stone • First Floor and Above-lobbies: Vitrified / Ceramic / Porcelain / Equivalent Tiles • First Floor and Above-stairs: Kotah / Kadappa / Porcelain / Ceramic / Equivalent Stone or Tiles
If Clubhouse Make every occasion special with grand celebrations at the cLubhouse. VI Indoor Games A perfect outing with family and friends. Board games, indoor games, cards? Take your pick!
4kAP Gymnasium With power-packed workout sessions, add a punch of energy to your every day!
iii m Multipurpose Room Casual get-togethers, meditation, yoga or just some chit-chat… here’s a place!
%,…ril Children’s Play Area With colourfu L and safe slides, swings and open play areas, your children wilL Love the outdoors!
Solaris Joka Amenities
Established in Kolkata in February 2003 the Eden Realty Group aims to develop quality infrastructure and real estate projects. The Group constantly innovates for quality and design excellence and work towards making living spaces affordable and deliver true value for money and solutions for every strata of the society.Eden Realty is reputed for introducing and delivering:• Kolkata’s first FDI funded housing project ~ Eden City Maheshtala comprising more than 2200 homes• Kolkata’s first rehabilitation project ~ Bonorini with housing for more than 800 refugee families in PPP with the Government of West Bengal.• Kolkata’s first rooftop skywalk with sports facilities ~ Siddha Eden LakeVille• Kolkata’s first Real Affordable housing project ~ Solaris Bonhooghly redefining affordability by using solar power.Projects under construction include Solaris Bonhooghly Phase 1 and 2, Solace Joka, Z Residences at EM Bypass, and Bonorini Market Complex at Bonhooghly, Solaris Joka and Solaris City Serampore. Some more exciting projects are there in the pipeline.