Provident Rays of Dawn Overview
PROVIDENT RAYS OF DAWN BUY PROVIDENT
Metro Phase 1 and 2 plying a major Impetus to real estate growth In the region. Phase 1 already operational Current Mysore Road slated to become 6 Lane National Highway – NH 275 Just 3.5 km away, the NICE expressway Offers signal-free connectivity from Hosur road to Tumkur Road. Slated to connect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, and Old Madras Road In a few years Phase 3 of the Cauvery Water Supply Project runs through the entire Mysore Road Close proximity to major IT and manufacturing hubs like Global Tech Village, Bannerghatta Road, Electronic City, and Blade Close proximity to Toyota, Bosch, Herman Miner, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Mind Tree, Accenture & many other companies which employ over 50000+ people directly Multi-specialty healthcare facilities as close as 1 km away Over 9 schools and colleges present within a 5 km radius Plenty of leisure options like HopeIan Mall, Wonder la and Innovative Film City
Provident Rays of Dawn Pricing
Provident Rays of Dawn2 BHK & 3 BHK
Provident Rays of Dawn Master Plan
Provident Rays of Dawn Floor Plan
Provident Rays of Dawn Gallery
Provident Rays of Dawn Location Map
Provident Rays of Dawn Specifications
- RCC framed seismic compliant structure Building.
- Concrete Solid Block Masonry (Int & Ext) – 200MM Exterior walls, 100MM Interior walls.
- Granite Flooring in the Entrance lobbies, passages to common areas.
- Vitrified NITCO tiles in Living, Dining, Bedrooms, Foyer.
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Bathrooms, Balconies.
- Main Door – Engineered frame & wood shutter with veneer finish both sides.
- Internal Doors – Engineered frame & wood shutter with laminate finish both sides.
- State of the art Yale lock systems for all main doors.
- Windows – Glazed, UPVC frame with sliding shutter & mosquito mesh.
- CP Fittings of Queo or equivalent make with Shower Mixer.
- Sanitary ware of Queo or equivalent make.
- Rainwater Harvesting drain pipes included.
- Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block.
- Round the clock security with intercom facility.
- CCTV Camera at all vantage points.
- Grid Power from BESCOM for each home.
- Modular switches of Schneider Electric or equivalent make.
- Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits.
- 100% Power backup for elevators, common areas & pumps.
Provident Rays of Dawn Amenities
Provident Rays of Dawn Builders Profile
Provident Housing Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara, is a pioneer in developing ‘Premium-Affordable” homes in India. The company has accomplished over 18 million sqft of constructed space across Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore. Goa. Hyderabad and Mangalore
With over 16+ projects. Provident has sold homes to 15.000• families and delivered over 7500 homes to delighted customers across the country.
Provident Woodfield is the first plotted development project by Provident which is poised to redefine the way plots are identified, developed, and sustained The protection promises large wide boulevards with beautifully manicured landscaped gardens, a plethora of amenities, luxury clubhouse. community Infrastructure and underground concealed services Planned to seamless perfection