Maangalya Signature JP Nagar 9th Phase, South Bangalore on the eastern a part of Kanakapura Road on the brink of Konanakunte cross and up coming FORUM Mall. it’s significant to notice that soon Metro would link it to entire Bangalore like never before. The Green Line of Namma Metro will soon have a terminal station at Anjanapura, making Maangalya Prosper Signature Block, the foremost desired destination of home-seekers, it’s excellent connectivity to NICE Road which connects all corners of Bangalore.
Maangalya boasts of a spectacularly and amazingly designed lightnings that grace the sweetness of the whole apartment. All the units are well-ventilated to let in additional breeze, light and hence sooth your frayed nerves. because the entire structure is vaastu compliant, you’re assured of blessings all the way.
Maangalya Signature2 BHK Pricing
1368 - 1434 Sqft
Maangalya Signature3 BHK Pricing
1854 - 1992 Sqft
- RCC frame structure with masonry partitions.
- MASONRY: High strength concrete blocks for external walls 8″”and internal walls 6″” masonry with plaster shall be provided.
- PLASTERING: Internal walls with cement mortar, external walls with cement mortar and sponge finish
- All doors frames & shutters are going to be of DURIAN with YALE locks, hinges & tower bolts.
- Wiring & Cables shall be of HAVELLS.
Switches: All switches& sockets shall be of CRABTREE.
One telephone and tv point each shall be provided in living and every one the bedrooms.
A power connection of 5 KVA shall be provided to every flat.
- All the UPVC Windows are going to be of DECEUNINCK make with safety grills shall be of Bright Rods.
- Water Closets: EWC of yank Standards sanitary ware, shall be provided.
- Wash Basins: Porcelain wash basins of yank Standards make sanitary ware, shall be provided.
- Taps, Showers & Faucets: From GROHE make shall be provided.
- Washing Machine Point: One cold water inlet and drainage outlet for a washer shall be provided within the Utility.
- Plumbing: All water system lines, sewage lines and drainage lines shall be in shall be in CPVC& PVC of SUPREME make.
- White Horse make vitrified tiles 2×2 ft. for Living, Dining, Bedrooms and Rustic finish vitrified tiles for Kitchen, Utility & balcony along side 3 mm spacers with MYK LATICRETE EPDXY GROUT.
- Lobby will have polished granite flooring, same for staircase with brushed chrome steel railing.
- Kitchen & Utility: Granite counter with FRANKE make chrome steel sink along side drain board & DADO tiles up to 2ft height.
- 24 Hours water system from BOREWELL along side CAUVERY water connection.
- 10 passenger lift and 13 passenger service lift altogether the blocks from THYSSENKRUPP.
- Internal walls: 2 coats of putty and Plastic emulsion washable paint.
- Exterior walls: BERGER texture along side 2 coats of weather coat paint consistent with elevation requirements.
Boasting real estate development experience and expertise, which spans over 2 decades, we are considered industry leaders in the realm of property development in Bangalore. What separates us from the competition is our distinctively diverse and multi-domain portfolio that encompasses different types of property developments. All of our projects combine a legacy of excellence and trust that we have built over the years.
Being a top builders in Bangalore, we aim to constantly innovate and enhance our work so that we can satisfy our customers, set new benchmarks, and improve our standards. Our motto has always been – Excellence in Work. This ideology in conjunction with our focus on exemplary client service, timely delivery, transparency, dedication to work, and unrelenting determination makes us the right choice for people looking to buy their dream home.
Maangalya was founded to fulfill the burgeoning need in the housing sector in Bangalore. We envision Maangalya would soon become a household name to reckon with in the coming years. Our aim is to develop apartment projects that will become landmarks and people will remember these projects for their astounding architectural splendor.
We believe that we have been able to achieve success purely because of our ability to learn, motivate people, and deliver results. Our three pillars of success have been; transparency, integrity, and effective corporate governance.